Monday, December 14, 2009

Snowballs!

Getting her dress all sticky at the party





Keira with her cousin








We went to a family christmas party over the weekend. I was asked to bring a dessert so i made some snowballs! They are just chocolate cake (though i wanted a red velvet cake mix and my grocery store didn't have it. I guess i could of made one from scratch, but i had a chocolate cake mix so i might as well use it right?) mix in cream cheese frosting, roll into balls and put in the freezer for a few minutes, then melt the chocolate and dip in the cake balls. I didn't dip the bottoms of it to make the chocolate go farther, then sprinkle with coconut. they were a big hit at the party. I did make some with milk chocolate as well because i don't think everybody likes white chocolate which is crazy! They were really rich, but really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment