Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Caramel Heavenlies

I love making treats at christmas time. I love toffee and pecan rolls and turtles and carmels and mints. But those can take forevor and not even turn out right. And Luckily my mom mad me a plate of some of those. So if you want want something so good and so easy you have to make these caramel heavenlies. And anything with the word carmel in it i'm there. It's Just 3/4 C butter 3/4 C brown Sugar 1 tsp cinnamon melted together then add 1tsp vanilla pour over 12 graham crackers topped with marshmallows, then sprinkle with coconuts and almonds. bake at 350 for 14 minutes. Then cool and cut into triangles. :) The first time my mom made these at christmas time they were so good I couldn't stop eating them. So be careful! I made some for neighbors and for Dan's Work. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment