Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gingerbread House

That's right you heard me, gingerbread decorating in January!  I've never bought a store bought gingerbread kit before.  When I was little I probably made some from graham crackers and I enjoyed it, but I saw this on clearance 75% off, you can't beat that especially just to try it out. I figured Keira would enjoy it too.


Isn't it cute.  Here's the front of the house.  I love the icicles.  You can tell that keira already ate some of the candy off of it.  I thought she would help decorate it, but she was only interested in eating it.  It was good candy though.   
        
Here's the Side view of it.  I love the roof.  Keira helped decorate the windows.  Can you tell She Loves Purple.

Posing with the house.  I was having a hard time getting her to smile so I told her to show me her teeth, And this is what i got.  She'll definitely be a good patient for the dentist.  And yes that is Christmas stuff next to valentine stuff.  I haven't taken down all of my Christmas stuff yet. :)
And then I got a somewhat smile out of her.  We will definitely do this again next Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment