Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS!

I La La Love christmas time! In fact i'm thinking of leaving the christmas tree up until February and you can put out valentine decor. Otherwise January can be too depressing. We had a great christmas thanks to family and Dan's work. Dan got his 5 year service award so they gave him a gift card to costco! Congratulations Dan! This December, keira starting to grasp the concept of santa so that's made it way fun. She got to sit on santa's lap and didn't even cry. She loves to say the names of santa's reindeer, with help. She got to go sledding. She helped to make Santa cookies and she got Presents! She Got a tickle me elmo from santa. A violin, she got a dress up trunk from one of her aunt carrie's. A pillow pet, A wiggle car from grandma that she ran to and knew how to ride it right away. And a ton of other presents that i can't even list because that would take way too long. Evie got a bunch of clothes and little rattles that you can velcro to her arms and a peacock to look at and chew on. And she got to play baby jesus at my grandma's house on christmas eve. Dan got a new set of golf clubs he was so surprised! He's been wanting some since before I knew him, since the ones he has are from around the 60's and are wooden and heavy. I got a new hair straightner that I wanted and a carpet cleaner that was a big surprise though it's mostly for keira since she makes all the messes!


Here are two of the best presents we have!


































Keira all dressed up in her new play clothes and no where to go :)



Evie literally drooling over her new outfit.































I made her this ruffle onesie that has an ice cream cone on the front that says "I scream"









Here is a picture of keiras violin that she wouldn't let any one touch, even to help her play
it.







And These are some homeade bows made from magazine paper. why buy them when you can make them right? Except they took a long time.



Keiras angel Jammies


One little angel
2 little angels




















Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment