Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Recent Trip

We Went on a much needed vacation to Las Vegas. It actually was at the end of april. We went for dan's birthday and because it's close and inexpensive. We had a lot of fun! I've never stayed there before so it's fun to go at least once though i don't think we'll go back anytime soon.



We stayed at the excalibur and had a great view of the strip out the window. Dan went on the roller coaster at the new york new york, and said it's the best roller coaster he's ever been on Me and Keira at M and M world. Though i would never buy m&m's Here at $12.99 a pound. They do have a lot of fun colors to look at though.
Keira Looking at big fishies. and a scuba diver waved to her.



And She loved the lions at the MGM she kept saying "Rawr"

Us at the Rainforest cafe, the funnest place to eat. I really don't know why keira's crying, Maybe it was all the thunder and animal sounds.



We Loved the fountain's at the bellagio the best. And it was nice and warm when we got there but the other days got too windy and we missed the volcano and pirates show.

Hey Look! I'm in Egypt!
Now we're in Paris!

I Guess I should get a picture of dan on here too. Here he is at treasure Island
We did a lot of swimming. Me and Dan got sunburned. We toured a lot of the hotels(way too much walking and got blisters) Went to freemont street. Had an iced hot chocolate at serendipity, which wasn't as good as i hoped it would be especially for the price. But we had a lot of fun, it was a nice getaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment